Thursday, February 3, 2005

A few day ago we bought a new toilet seat, lid all pristine and white...Of course I saw it and first thing said “ooooo paintable surface!!!!”

I did not realize however, that even acrylic paint would have trouble sticking to the super slicky surface...so, what was supposed to be simular to one of those “Precious moments” kids(was for the kids bathroom) became a little murky...

To which David saw it this morning and said in shock. “You...painted Jesus on their toilet? You have my kids...pissing on Jesus? How irreverent can you get?”

Ok....so maybe it did look a lil like Jesus, but I ask you, why would the kids be urinating on the LID in the first place? If they are, I think we have bigger problems than being smited by Christ for my bathroom art...


Anyway, was nothing a little acetone couldn’t fix...no more Jesus on my toilet, Amen.

3 comments:

mythicized said...

That is...by far the best thing I've heard all day. XD!!! *clutches sides in laughter*

ghostbard said...

LOL

That's...amusing. After having a hellish night at work, coming home and finding this made my life a little lighter.

Acetone fixes a lot of things, I've noticed. Speaking of which...I need to get some stuff to redo the dresser in the baby's room. It's ugly!

tragic_melodies said...

o.o That might seem more amusing than it really is to me right now. I'm not exactly coherant. But...Dude. That's good. Real. good. I'm gonna go tell mom. HA..ugh..class..work....kill me now.