Thursday, May 5, 2011

Interested in finding good Erotic Romance writers


As an editor for Loose Id publishing house, I am allowed to take direct submissions for publication. Thinking back on my Friend’s List, I know there are many of you who write amazingly well and in fact write erotic fiction.

With my school year coming to a close, I am going to have a lot more free time soon to edit and help authors get their works to a publishable state. I would love to extend the offer to any of my friends on Live Journal, who have considered erotic publishing, to send me their manuscripts to look over and perhaps take on in this capacity.

As always, there are certain things we’re looking for more than others, but don’t be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure whether what you write would qualify.

The Submission guidelines (what we’re hoping to see) can be found here:
http://www.loose-id.com/submissions.aspx

I am personally hoping to get a few steamy M/M stories, but I am open to anything that is generally accepted by Loose Id.

Please feel free to contact me directly with inquires, and send your manuscripts to : nicksgraves@gmail.com

No comments: